Friday Night is Track night
Bring your TRUCK. Friday is for trucks. Buggies are allowed but we really want trucks.
Everyone is welcome, even if you are brand new to the hobby. There’s lots of friendly people who will give advice and help you if something isn’t working or broken. Friday night is about friendships, relaxation, and a little excitement when you go fast. Chase someone, be chased by someone, get your adrenalin pumping!
The clay race track is limited to 1/10 scale RC vehicles, but the basher and crawler area are open for anything. We’re going to build some really big jumps and trick features for bashers in the coming weeks.
- 1600 Bankfield Road, Ottawa,
- Friday Nights from 6pm to 11pm
- Other times are available if you send a request 48 hours in advance by email
WEEKEND DAY TIME
- Track will be open on some Saturdays and Sundays, if there are sufficient people. Watch for announcements in the Facebook group.
CLOSED AT ALL OTHER TIMES
- Please do not come other than at posted hours; we do not support random drivebys to “check the place out”.
- $20 per driver
- Send funds to ward@electrosportRC.com
- Put drivers’ names and at least one email ID in the etransfer Message
- autodeposit is enabled, but if your bank requires a password, use: electrosportrc
- pay before you arrive at the property.
- There is no option to pay cash
- Video surveillance is in effect
- This is a family friendly, and inclusive environement for all people
- in particular, drivers of all skill level have equal rights
- You are expected to act safely and follow all rules as posted on signage when you enter the building
- Management reserves the right to ask you to leave the property.
- If you are found to have driven a car without paying, you and your party will be asked to leave and never return.
- (video surveillance records all sessions)